15 Years to Life By Regina Bartley **Review By Amy

Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian I Dig Good Books.
And Readers Isle- Escaping Reality in Fiction


*I received a copy of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.*

 Okay, I’m not going to sugar coat anything. The beginning of this book, about 50% through, was really,really hard to get into, sadly. However, once I hit just slightly after half way, the book picked up, and was absolutely phenomenal. This is a tragic heart breaking story. It’s a story that happens today in our society and it kind of gets swept under the rug. I’m glad that Regina told this story. She is absolutely great at writing about hard topics. The parts that were hard to read weren’t because of bad writing. The writing was good and the scenes were written well as well as the characters. The only word that comes to mind was maybe that it was slightly “boring” but boring is such a horrible word to use and doesn’t apply completely. It just didn’t grab my attention or hold my attention or make me want to read. Let’s talk about the part that I loved. Wow, when the story started to get deep it really got deep andsucked me in. It wouldn’t let me go. It forced me to keep reading (thankfully). As with nearly all of her other books, it’s a hard topic to read and is heartbreaking. It’s raw, unfiltered, and completely relatable in what goes on in today’s society. I think she nailed this part. Just for the second half of the story, I do absolutely positively recommend this book. It’s soul shattering and heart gripping. I do, overall, love the story. Brian is a character you can grow to love I think

 4/5 (Exceptional)



Find on Amazon here!

Thanks & Happy Reading,
=D

**Review by Amy, posted by Dany!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Witch’s Dream World By: Cheryllynn Dyess **Review By Amy

The McKettrick's: by Linda Lael Miller

Audible- FREE TRIAL!