Half Moon Hero (Half Moon Series Book 3) By Taryn Bradley

My Jinx is finally here!!! 
I've been crushing on Jinx Monroe for a while now, since he was still the town bad boy in Half Moon Holler. It has been awesome to watch him grow as a character and develop into Half Moons very own hero. 
Bradley has done a great job with this series. She brings the the small town of Half Moon, Alabama to life with vivid characters and their totally intertwined crazy lives. Each person in town has a unique backstory and personality. I can probably give you more town gossip about Half Moon at this point, than I can my own town. Half Moon definitely holds a special place in my heart.  And Jinx Monroe? I'm pretty sure that boy could own the whole heart.. ( Ya know, if he did actually exist on the physical plane and wasn't a million miles out of my league.)   
I suppose I should stop swooning over Jinx and give you some warnings. Basic Half Moon stuff, really. There's definitely nosey neighbors, lots of F-bombs and an extremely hot alpha- male biker sex god named Jinx who you get to know in very intimate and graphic detail ;) . *clears throats* *fans face* But on a serious note, there's some serious shizzz too. The kinds of serious shiz that makes me need to warn about domestic violence triggers and add that if you or anyone you know feels unsafe at home you can visit thehotline.org or if your computer is being monitored, call 1-800-799-7233 to reach The National Domestic Abuse Hotline.


The Half Moon Series;
Half Moon Holler (Nate)
Half Moon Rebel (Bubba)
~Reviews in the blogs archives.~




AGES: 18+
WARNINGS: Language, graphic hotness with a sexy biker, violence, domestic abuse triggers
SERIES:  Yes, Half Moon Series- book 3
RATING: 5/5




For more from Taryn, follow her on Facebook. 


Thanks & Happy Reading, 
=D
@dany.the.nerd




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Witch’s Dream World By: Cheryllynn Dyess **Review By Amy

The McKettrick's: by Linda Lael Miller

Audible- FREE TRIAL!